Le forum des Méchants Maîtres de Guerre Index du Forum
Le forum des Méchants Maîtres de Guerre Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Box Jquery Mobile

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum des Méchants Maîtres de Guerre Index du Forum -> Ressources Humaines -> Plaintes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kammafab

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Box Jquery Mobile Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Box Jquery Mobile
> DOWNLOAD

It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Xx . 404 Sorry, the page you asked for couldn't be found. steve-eldridge commented Jun 28, 2012 You have a Div (#container) on line 28, copy the whole instruction down to 31 (Wink and paste it on line 32 with a new Div id (#newContainer) and change the URL to the second likebox. ArchivesNovember 2017(1)May 2017(1)February 2016(1)January 2016(1)November 2015(1)October 2015(3)September 2015(2)August 2015(2)May 2015(2)April 2015(10)March 2015(41)February 2015(44)January 2015(33)December 2014(26)November 2014(47)October 2014(18)September 2014(21)August 2014(32)July 2014(23)June 2014(21)May 2014(21)April 2014(14)March 2014(3)February 2014(6). Terms Privacy Security Status Help Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About . steve-eldridge commented Mar 22, 2012 Thanks for great code. simonbarker commented Jun 22, 2012 Works like a dream, I'm looking to expand this to allow multiple sets of comments on a feed that is responsive . No database is required as the chat will store itself in a simple text file. Skip to content Features Business Explore Marketplace Pricing This repository Sign in or Sign up . Server side communication is implemented through Adapters. CategoriesAlgorithms (1)API (5)Cloud (1)Cordova (68)Databases (8)Ethereum (2)Marketing (3)Node.js (3)Operating System (2)Other (1)SEO (15)Tips and Tricks (13)Web Development (184)Web Security (12)WordPress (94). This absolutely works, made some modifications to include in Wordpress header by enqueuing jQuery and adding the jQuery calls to the replace the ($). websmith commented Jul 3, 2013 well done. –Alex Kinnee Jul 23 '12 at 20:58 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. 153 Blog Stuff 0 All Jobs JQueryHouse Stats and Counting! Privacy Policy Copyright 2014 JQueryHouse - Co. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How can I create an overlay box using jQuery mobile Ask Question up vote 4 down vote favorite 2 I know that I can create a jQuery mobile overlay which loads content from another page. ArrowChat works on all modern browsers and mobile devices including IE 9+, Firefox 1.5+, Safari, Opera 9+, and Chrome. Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub.. Smooth Ajax Chat Smooth Ajax Chat is an advanced private chat system ( inspired from Facebook chat ) which users are already familiar with , it can handle unlimited simultaneous conversation with a smart scroll system , while keeping the best balance between user experience ,security and performance (so your host wont be exhausted ). Follow us on Twitter Find out what the latest news is on #JQUERY & #WEB #DEVELOPMENT right now on Twitter. Why is the resistance of an ideal voltmeter infinite? Compare two numbers given as strings Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? SQL correct way of joining if the other parameter is null What is a Green Word? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis Adding many items to a list Do I need to coat beef in flour mixture for slow cooked stew? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Unable to remove a cross-threaded water hose Which popular games have been studied mathematically? A broken mirror more hot questions question feed default . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. artifacting commented Jun 28, 2012 Thanks for the code. albell commented Apr 24, 2012 Awesome. This wrap all boxes inside document wich have "fb-like-box" class and change "data-width" attribute and preserve other attributes: // Activate FB Js SDK (function(d, s, id){ var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/ptBR/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); // Wrap all Boxes and resize $(window).bind("load resize", function() { $('.fb-like-box').each(function() { // Change 'data-width' attribute $(this).attr('data-width', $(this).parent().width()); FB.XFBML.parse(); }); }); . Important to note that this sits outside of any other tags as though the dialog were a "page" of its own. Is a plugin that can be used to add a JavaScript-based chatting system to your site. no practical reason - I should have been capping my lines off at column 80 as per good coding standards but this must have been pretty late at night since I didn't bother earlier on in the code AND line 30 is 89 chars long - LOL Hope that answers your questions . Thanks a lot. asked 6 years, 4 months ago viewed 1,736 times active 6 years, 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service407Facebook Callback appends '#=' to Return URL2Facebook Like box and Like buttons return Error0Like Box Activity Stream Quirks when Logged in2Facebook app request dialog height extends well past canvas content height in mobile Safari5Fancy Box center within Facebook iframe fanpage-1Facebook FacesNot Showing0Post the links on our pages our application does not work on mobile devices1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Reversing conditional distribution Why is the resistance of an ideal voltmeter infinite? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Why is ReLU used as an activation function? How to check if string contain alphabetic characters or alphabetic characters and numbers? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Find the simplest counterexample against exchanging limit and summation Reasons to buy house in cash What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? What is a Green Word? Do I need to coat beef in flour mixture for slow cooked stew? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Get the file path relatively A broken mirror What limits the speed of a car? Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? What does this arrow mean in the chord annotations? Are there any Boeing B747 still flying for commercial use? What happened to the Rebel soldiers on Hoth? more hot questions question feed default . rlaragon commented Sep 29, 2012 Thanks really, I was around the right solution but yours is really fine 5a02188284
c ch nh n m code gunny tr n facebookhow to download ps4 video from facebookfacebook passwort cracken onlinefacebook see my likesfacebook for n79facebook approve tag timelineemoticons para facebook chat downloadbest facebook hacker programcode for i love you in facebookkeyboard pictures for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum des Méchants Maîtres de Guerre Index du Forum -> Ressources Humaines -> Plaintes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange